ABOC Platinum Rewards Card Review
The sky's the limit when it comes to rewards here. There's no cap on how much you can earn, but you will have to keep up with the rotating categories. If that's not an issue for you, this is a solid choice to help you build credit.
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months; after that the variable APR will be 15.15% - 25.15%, based on your creditworthiness
- Earn $150 Statement Credit after you spend $1,200 on purchases within the first 90 days from account opening
- Earn 5x rewards on up to $1,500 in combined purchases each quarter in popular categories such as dining, groceries, travel, and automotive
- No upper limit on the points you can accumulate, and since points never expire, you can save up for a big award!
- Earn Points on Every Purchase! It’s simple: $1 = 1 Point
- No Annual Fee
- Select Your Rewards Your Way
5x points on qualifying airline, cruise, car rental, hotel, and travel agency purchases
5x points on qualifying airline