Whether you're traveling for work or taking a weekend getaway, a travel rewards card can reward you for every dollar you spend. And if you usually choose a Hilton hotel or resort, the Hilton Honors American Express Card can help you rack up points quickly and enjoy a few extra perks during your stay. Of course, the points you earn can only be redeemed within the Hilton brand, which is fairly standard for a hotel-brand credit card. If you almost always stay at a Hilton property, then the Hilton Honors Card will absolutely be beneficial for you.
People who love to stay at Hilton hotels and related brands like Waldorf Astoria, Hampton, and Embassy Suites more than once a year get the maximum benefits out of this card.
Before you decide if the card is right for you, ask yourself:
- Do I typically spend at least a few hundred dollars a month on my credit card?
- Do I stay overnight in hotels for at least a few nights each year?
- When I travel, do I typically choose Hilton hotels and resorts?
- Can I take full advantage of membership perks like discounted rates and digital check-in?
- Do I have a strong credit score?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, the Hilton Honors card may be a smart option for you. The more you travel, the more you earn. If you're not sure yet whether a travel rewards card is the best option for you, the Hilton Honors Card is a low-risk way to find out. Terms apply.