We love this card. The Chase Sapphire Preferred's huge 60,000 point sign-up bonus is worth roughly $750 in travel expenses. It's also got one of the smallest annual fees among similar cards. (Quite a bit smaller than the Sapphire Reserve). And its 2x points for travel purchases put it in the same conversation as the heavy hitter Capital One Venture Rewards Card.Read full review
Cross-checking travel rewards cards so you can afford to crisscross the globe? Traveling is an expensive, yet incredibly rewarding experience. But if the wanderlust is strong in you, the Chase Sapphire Preferred card might be the credit card of your dreams. With rewards points earned on travel and dining purchases and a multitude of other rewards, the Chase Sapphire Preferred card earns high marks with frequent travelers.
We outlined all the benefits of having one of these credit cards in your lineup, but let's talk about the reasons cardholders love the Chase Sapphire Preferred card the most:
1. You Get More Points for Your Buck
2. Amazing 24/7 Customer Service and Support
3. You Can Use the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Pretty Much Everywhere
4. The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card is Legit Metal — Not a Flimsy Piece of Plastic — So It's Actually Cool
5. Points Earned are Good Towards Travel without Any Limitations
6. Team Up with the Chase Freedom Card to Maximize Your Points Earning Potential
Frequent travelers and those who dine out often will earn reward points the fastest with the Chase Sapphire Preferred card. Yet both new credit cardholders and seasoned vets will appreciate the points on travel and dining at restaurants (as well as points on other purchases). Taking advantage of the signup bonus and adding an authorized user to your account could net you even more points. So if you spend a lot on Uber rides, take out, flying or staying with one of Chase's Ultimate Rewards travel partners, this card will reward you for the activities you're already doing.