At CardGuru, fostering a vibrant, respectful, and interactive community is a top priority. With this in mind, we welcome contributions of content in all formats that add value to our mission: connecting people with products that enrich their lives.
Our contributors abide by our 10 Points of Integrity:
- Content will be presented in a clear, accurate, and fair manner.
- Contributors will ensure their content is plagiarism-free and original.
- Our community and writers respect constructive feedback and counter perspectives.
- Advertiser content will be labeled accordingly.
- Contributors are committed to fact-checking and updating information as necessary.
- Advice is only advice; it is based upon the writer's experience, viewpoint and expertise (or of the CardGuru team, when noted.)
- Reviews of products are conducted objectively, and methodologies are transparent.
- The performance of the editorial staff is not judged based on how many favorable or unfavorable reviews they create for a specific product.
- Editorial employees of CardGuru do not receive direct compensation from companies for endorsements or contributions.
- All contributors, including those who are not full-time employees of CardGuru must disclose any conflicts of interest in their bios.
Want to Submit? Here's How:
By submitting content to CardGuru LLC, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood and agree to all of the Submission Terms. Among other applicable terms and conditions, the Submission Terms provide for the granting to CardGuru LLC of certain license rights in any content that you submit. In particular, by submitting or transmitting content for, on or through CardGuru LLC or to the staff of CardGuru LLC, and subject to any other applicable policies, you grant CardGuru LLC a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, assignable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, store, modify, display, distribute, prepare derivative works based on, and transmit such content, and you waive any and all moral rights and publicity rights in such content.
You also agree that this license includes the right for other users of CardGuru LLC to access and use your content, and the right for CardGuru LLC to allow its business partners to use your content. When posting content, CardGuru LLC may modify the content to, among other things, indicate that the posted content represents the views of the author and are not necessarily those of CardGuru LLC. CardGuru may also anonymize your content by removing your byline and/or attributing it to the site editors or community.
It is in CardGuru LLC's sole discretion whether or not any submitted content will be published on CardGuru.com. Content submissions will be reviewed by an authorized member of the CardGuru LLC staff and are subject to our review before being published. All of the following guidelines must be followed for the work to be considered for publishing: each submission must contain a byline with the author's name, a bio of up to 250 words, and confirmation from the submitter that the content is original to the author and not copied from a third-party source, and that the author (and the submitter, if different than the author) have all necessary rights to submit the content for publication.
By submitting content to CardGuru LLC, the author (and submitter, if different than the author) agree to indemnify CardGuru LLC and its affiliates against any claims that CardGuru LLC or its affiliates lack the rights or permissions required to publish and use the content in accordance with the license described herein.
If you are interested in contributing to CardGuru.com and you agree to the outlined items above, please contact us with a topic, writing sample, link to a photo we can use as a headshot, and a short autobiography (250 words maximum.)
To learn more about the people who create content for CardGuru, please visit the biographical pages for Dan Soschin and Kelly Wells.