The Bealls Florida credit card can be good for frequent shoppers who are able to pay the balance in full to avoid a high APR, but accessing the bulk of the advantages requires enrolling in the Bealls Coast2Coast Rewards program. The bottom line is to take full advantage of all the rewards and benefits Bealls offers, you'll have to jump through a hoop or three.
If you play your cards right, however, after you enroll in the Coast2Coast Rewards program, you'll get more points for every dollar you spend with your Bealls Florida credit card. This is important because the card allows you to earn rewards that can get you a discount in the store. If you love shopping at Bealls, this could be the card for you.
As far as the competition is concerned, you could compare the Bealls card against other store cards or everyday cashback cards. For instance, you can simply use a cashback card like the Amex EveryDay credit card or the Discover it on your Bealls purchases and let your purchase points pile up across retailers and transactions. This strategy is more flexible as it doesn’t require spending in Bealls stores to get points. Store cards tend to have higher than average APRs but are easier to access, and the Bealls card follows this trend.
- 5% cash back at different places each quarter like Amazon.com, grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations or wholesale clubs up to the quarterly maximum each time that you activate.
- Unlimited 1% cash back on every other purchase.
All the benefits from the Coast2Coast Rewards programs can be combined with coupons, sales, discounts, special offers and other exclusive cardholder perks. In addition to Coast2Coast Rewards, those perks include:
- Gold Customer status upgrade. Plan on heavy spending at Bealls Florida stores? You'll become a Gold cardmember, which will get you free shipping online.
- More points You score more points when you combine Coast2Coast with the Bealls credit card.
- Additional opportunities to earn more. You'll be able to use Bealls Florida's generous coupons and deeply discounted sales along with your rewards and credit card to maximize savings.
- Receive a birthday bonus! Who doesn't like to be remembered on their birthday?
You should get this card if you love Bealls and you want to rehab your bad credit. If you enjoy the selections that Bealls offers for clothing and home items and you're looking for an easily-approved store credit card to help establish a credit history and raise your credit score, then the Bealls Florida credit card may be useful to you.
Of course, again, with the high APR, you'll need to always pay the balance every month to get the full benefits. Bealls isn't a one-stop destination like retail giants Target and Walmart, but the store is a favorite of many Florida residents who enjoy their range of clothing, shoes and household goods. This could be a great card for the right shopper: someone who loves Bealls but can use credit responsibly and wants to build an established credit history based on good habits!